Need Idea's 01 Cobra

Joester08

Established Member
I need your opinion/ Ideas , I do not know what to do i.e Rims, and body work. I cant seem to find a Nice 01 Red cobra with rims and all the jazz.

So Im asking , What would you do if it was yours?

mycobra.jpg

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Tint the windows, chin spoiler, lower it if it isn't already. I personally really like those wheels, but the selection of wheels available is insane. It's all personal preference on wheels really. Any performance mods or bone stock? Car looks good though, what part of Kansas are you from? I've got a good friend who's family lives out there somewhere in that tornado ridden wasteland lol

Joester08

Established Member
Im at fort riley, but im currently in afghanistan. I think im going to tint the windows, smoke the headlights, take the spoiler off, and run some deep dish bullits.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yeah but then I got to get that chin spoiler painted, big money right there...

No you don't, Mach 1's came with a black chin spoiler regardless of paint color. If I were you, I would install smoked headlights, a Mach 1 chin spoiler and tint the windows dark. Would look much better.

I personally like the 03 Cobra wheels, but that is up to you.

Joester08

Established Member
Oh nvm I was thinking about something completely diff. I think I want to go with the 03 Front Bumper, But the trunk lid spoiler is hard to find and if you do its not cheap what so ever

force feed

Established Member
This was my 01 with 03 side skirts, mirrors and chin spoiler. I liked the look a lot. It was minor stuff but still stood out.
90926a0b.jpg

Matt99

Built not Bought
Established Member
Not a cobra but this is my car, cobra R hood, 35th anniversary side skirts, Mach scoops, saleen 3pc wing
tada9use.jpg

u3yba9yt.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

01cobracmdr

Established Member
I like the black/red combo. Its what i have with mine. Window tint, smoked head/tail lights. I PlastiDip'd my wing black. Along with my Cobra emblems and the SVT on the back. You can also PlastiDip the rims to give em a nice look. My next body mod is the quarter window louvers, i like the look. And what I'm debating on right now is weather to put some roush side exit exhaust on or not. You can buy the rear valance kit and it looks so sick! Well, spend that deployment money wisely. Stay alert, stay alive hooah lol

Users who are viewing this thread