Need honest feedback on price

04SVT

Established Member
I'm most likely going to sell my truck and don't really know what to ask for it.
KBB has a private party value of $31,015... as much as I'd like to get that much, I don't think it seems realistic.

It's a Red 2004 Lightning, 15000 miles. All stock except for the JLP Air Induction Kit and paint matched Thunder Pipe Air Tube. It also has a Snug Lid Hard Tonneau Cover and Bedrug. Upgraded stereo includes Alpine head unit and Infiniti speakers and sub.

Let me know what you think... I'd like to at least get $28,000 for it. Is this feasible?

Any input (or interest :p ) is appreciated,

Mike

Last edited:

superlftman

The Answer is..
Established Member
You should pull your JLP intake off and sell it too me!!!!

Are you going to be trading it in or selling it to a private party. I think you could get atleast $28k for it.

04SVT

Established Member
Thanks for the responses guys.

I'm not planning on trading it in, just want to get rid of it and go down to 1 car for awhile. Then maybe buy something a little less expensive later on.

Superlftman - I'll sell you the intake for $28000, and I'll even throw in the truck for good measure.

Mike

superlftman

The Answer is..
Established Member
04SVT said:
Thanks for the responses guys.

I'm not planning on trading it in, just want to get rid of it and go down to 1 car for awhile. Then maybe buy something a little less expensive later on.

Superlftman - I'll sell you the intake for $28000, and I'll even throw in the truck for good measure.

Mike

For that price, if you had 2 i would buy them both. Honestly though if you are willing to take out the intake and/or speakers I would probably take them off your hands if the price was right.

98RICKSTANG

Banned
i think thats the right price you would pay that if you bought it at a dealership.plus you still have TTL,to pay for. at least if you bought it from a private owner you could fanagle the price when you go pay taxes,not that i have ever done that before LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread