Need help!!

EVO-lution

Established Member
Exhaust, Intake, Manifold spacer, even though they don't add HP but u can do 4.10's. U ca do an electric water pump too. seen a few guys do that to make some extra power

Remember though. Dyno Tune wil be your best friend. try and stay away from the canned tunes.

GTdriver94

03 Mach 1
Established Member
Exhaust, Intake, Manifold spacer, even though they don't add HP but u can do 4.10's. U ca do an electric water pump too. seen a few guys do that to make some extra power

Remember though. Dyno Tune wil be your best friend. try and stay away from the canned tunes.

ok thanks dude i really appreciate it

4valvemach

Established Member
Remove the pcv line from the intake, I started a thread on this and found my way
"ramairmach" is a good cheap way to do it.

My car ran alot better after doing this add HP maybe maybe not

[ame=http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=96845]Anyone got a oil separator on the PCV valve - 2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club[/ame]

Last edited:

330mach1

Established Member
depending upon your budget i would say nitrous and adjustable upper control arms with a pinion angle of 3 degrees snout down they hook like a s.o.b. at that angle

330mach1

Established Member
well if you have a budget to stay with in do as much to help the eng breathe because the mach's love the extra air

Users who are viewing this thread