Need Help

bolt_956

Established Member
looking for my next mod. just went to the track and hit mid 13s on a heat soaked engine only had an hour left at track so no time for cool down. my current mods are a 4lb lower, ftvb, fluidyne h/e, k&n intake, with a canned predator tune. getting a tune fro the pred just not sure from who yet. besides the tune i was thinking of sbtb and a 160 thermostat it gets hot down in south texas. would i need to upgrade my MAF also with this setup? would this be the way to go or would something else be better. might go with a ported eaton as well. any help would be great. not looking for a full race truck yet just consistant 12s is my goal right now.

SVT99RED

Established Member
I would save my money from the sbtb and with the money add a little shot of n2o. The only improvement the sbtb will give you is throttle response until you get into higher power levels. Also I would get some sort of traction bars and maybe some slicks.

bolt_956

Established Member
thats what i had in mind from LFP. Where could i buy the competition engineering DS loop? any comments on t-bars will be adding a ss bassani catback soon. Would the nitto DRs be good enough or would I be better off with slicks?

Users who are viewing this thread