need help!

SLOW_GT

Established Member
what pc do you guys recommend? i want to start my own business so all the help is appreciated, thanks guys:coolman:

Scott P

Established Member
The 7424 and 7336SP are the same machine with only a difference in the accessories. It is a great machine for the enthusiast detailer and will do fine for a starting detailer.

SLOW_GT

Established Member
cool thanks guy but where do i get one? i looked at lowes but they dont have any in this whole area.

SLOW_GT

Established Member
so um now i have the PC 7424 SMP's green and white polishing pad, meg's red cutting pad, ssr3, ssr2.5, and ssr1. what pad and product(how much) do i use and for how long?

Scott P

Established Member
SSR3 is wicked stuff and you probably won't need it that often. I don't usually recommend it to many customers, so I'd leave that one alone until you learn how to use the machine. Typically, I start with SSR2.5 on a white polishing pad to see how well that goes. Work a 2ft x 2ft section for a couple minutes until the polish begins to dust up, then check your progress. If no changes are made, you will need to step up to that green pad and repeat the process. Once you are done with the green pad/SSR2.5, you'll repeat the process with SSR1 and a white polishing pad. A thin line of product around the pad is usually enough to do the job. There is a learning curve to every product and process, so much of this you'll have to discover for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread