Need help!!!

Mac25

Established Member
Just some background info. Cleaned the imrc's. Didn't feel right so I took it all apart and put it back together. Then I found oil in #2 and #4 spark plugs. Changed the gaskets and spark plugs(NGK's) today and still have the issue. The PROBLEM- Car does not accelerate right. Big issues- in 5th gear at 45 step on gas car spuders (don't know about the spelling). While idling I hear a sucking sound coming from inside the air filter. I also hear a slight sucking noise at the pc valve? I also hear a clunking sound from under the drivers side. Any ideas? I am running out of ideas. I was thinking about taking it to Ford... :shrug:
Some pics from today
100_3554.gif

100_3552.gif

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
doesnt sound good. I say take it to ford (AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH), and have them take a look at it. Better to be safe then sorry if something is broken, or will be broken if you dont take care of the problem now.

Mac25

Established Member
Went to the dealer, they were too busy to get to my car today. :cuss: I love the dealership :rollseyes Anyone have any thoughts?

Last edited:

Mac25

Established Member
Is there a way to check them? I also noticed while idling when I turn the ac on the car feels like its going to stall...

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Check resistance with a ohm meter is all I know. wiggle while doing it to see if there is a break in the wire. If it loses a signal= wire broken.

xxxcobra

Factory Freak
Established Member
I think something was not hooked back up right, you check all the connections an lines?

Mac25

Established Member
I am lost guys. All hoses are connected. My dad thinks a piston is not working? The car makes kinda like a "clunking" sound on the driverside? And when I get into 5th around 45, step on the gas the car shakes???? I will probably bring it to ford on monday...Thanks for all the help

Mac25

Established Member
Not sure he said something just doesnt sound right.

XXXCobra- Its storming pretty good now, so maybe I can hit u up tomorrow with the pics. Thanks!

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
fullofvenom said:
as in it doesn't fire. Maybe the plugs just not getting any sprak on a cylinder. :shrug:
the piston still works since its mechanical.

a cylinder not firing is different.
just thought it was funny and thought i should be a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread