Need Help

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
Looking at purchasing a terminator in Lafayette LA. I would be traveling in from Texas to make the purchase. Can I please get contact info for local speciality svt shops? Looking to do a leak down and compression test right before the purchase. I am new to this forum if I posted in the wrong section please advise me. Thanks in advance! I would like the shop to be as close to Lafayette as a possible.

Quick Strike

Established Member
Can the owner do it with you there? There is no way some unknown shop would touch mine. Also, as an owner it would not be done hot with four thread heads. My plugs are never removed hot.

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
This is why I ask these questions. Thanks for your input about the temp and when it should be done. It would be done pretty much only if the seller agrees to it. I'm just not from that area and don't want to ask him for suggestions and get sent to a buddies shop lol. Also I'm just a banker with a led foot no mechanic. Trying to just plan ahead once I find the shop I'm pulling the trigger, road trip!

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
I already have videos and like the build sheet just need an inspection and I'll own a two owner 40,000 mile, no accident, black vert with a Kenne bell 2.2 and supporting mods. Dyno sheet shows 600 to wheels about 19 psi.

Users who are viewing this thread