Need help withTubular front set up in my 04 Cobra

99NCSVT

AKA: Mustang Man
Established Member
I bought and installed a QA1 tubular front suspension set up in my 04 Cobra last year while I was doing my 4R70W auto swap and the Solid Axle swap on it. At that time I also installed a complete Raceland suspension set up with coilovers in the front and their adjustable spring/shock set up for the rear.

Well I didn't like the rear set up so I went to a regular set of Bilstiens, and a pair of Eibach pro kit rear springs.

Fast forward to now, and I'm not happy at all with the ride quality of the coil over set up on the front. If my car was just a race car, then they would be fine, but I street drive my car more than anything.

What I'm looking for and haven't been able to find is a pair of front Tubular Control arms with spring pockets welded in them so I could buy a new set of say H&R or Eibach sport line springs for a new edge GT coupe, and go back to a factory style spring and strut on the front. My K-member kit came with the bolt in spring perches for the top of the springs, but I haven't been able to find a company that sells a tubular lower front control arm that has the welded in spring pocket to accept a factory style spring. I have found a ton for a Foxbody car, but they are too short for a new edge car.

Anyone know of a company that makes these front lower control/
a arms like I'm looking for for a 96-04 car?

If so please post up!!

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

99NCSVT

AKA: Mustang Man
Established Member
Ok cool. I just looked them up.
Does anyone know if the AJE a arms will bolt to a QA1 k member? I know some k-members have different spacing where they bolt to the k member?

Users who are viewing this thread