need help with tires for my BBK RK P's 18X8.5 and 18X10.5

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
ok i have a 03 cobra and i need tires for my BBK RK P's 18X8.5 and 18X10.5

I want to use BFG KDW's Front and back (I REALLY WANT T/A Drag Radial FOR BACK)

Front i would need 245 or 265 (i forget what size is up front) 35 or 40 (i dont no) 18 TT (Traitional Tread)

Rear i want 315 30? (i think) 18 NT (New Tread) OR (T/A Drag Radial)

i dont no if that is all right but if ya can help me. i am goin for around 600hp so i need good trac, BUT I DONT WANT NITTOS i wore those out to fast last time, i liked them but to soft. AND THAT IS MY WORRY ABOUT THE T/A Drag Radials I know they are good but how soft are they? i cant afford to get new tires all the time. So is there another tire u recmend? I AM ALSO LOOKING AT THE PILOT SPORTS AND NITTO TIRES. I JUST DONT NO CAUSE LIKE I SAID I DONT WANT TO SOFT BUT THE BEST TIRES FOR ME. I have heard good things about the KDW's i have KDs on my car now. My buddy has the KDW's NT and loves them.

Thankz
Cory

Last edited:

Chris@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
I could have sworn I sent a PM regarding this. :shrug: I guess I'm losing it.

If tread wear is a major concern stick with the Nitto. How many miles did you wear a set of DR's out in?

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Naw i never got a pm. less than 5k, and i never do burn outs or anything. I am just a highway racer and i most of the time race from a roll when not on high way. So what size tires 315 what 18 and 265 what 18 for my bbs and also what brand do you think is the best
Later Thankz
Cory

Users who are viewing this thread