Need help with this used pricing please

Piggy

Established Member
Hello guys Ive found a 2011 used yellow blaze with 300 miles,6MT with shelby wheels for 29,990. I called to meet up to look at the car and drive it and hopefully trade in my lariat f150 for it. Any idea what to start asking for it? Any special questions i should ask or look for? Here is the link,thanks.
Ford : Mustang | eBay

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
There's really not enough information in the post to give you any help. There's a huge split on price for these cars depending on options.

What you can tell from the pictures is it's a 400a option code, and no brembo package. It also doesn't have Sync in it, so I'm tending to think this is likely a low option premium. Even with only 300 miles, 29,990 may be a bit high.

Again though, without knowing exactly what it has, hard to say. The Ebay auction just doesn't give enough info.

If it were say, a 401a car with brembo, HID's, Sync a shaker 1000 yada yada, that price is probably pretty awesome.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Hello guys Ive found a 2011 used yellow blaze with 300 miles,6MT with shelby wheels for 29,990. I called to meet up to look at the car and drive it and hopefully trade in my lariat f150 for it. Any idea what to start asking for it? Any special questions i should ask or look for? Here is the link,thanks.
Ford : Mustang | eBay

Tell them to put the stock wheels back on and sell it to you for $29k. Seems like a relatively brand new premium.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
not bad car, work a deal for them to sell u the black brembo wheels. it would look sick.

wazslow

Established Member
There's really not enough information in the post to give you any help. There's a huge split on price for these cars depending on options.

What you can tell from the pictures is it's a 400a option code, and no brembo package. It also doesn't have Sync in it, so I'm tending to think this is likely a low option premium. Even with only 300 miles, 29,990 may be a bit high.

Again though, without knowing exactly what it has, hard to say. The Ebay auction just doesn't give enough info.

If it were say, a 401a car with brembo, HID's, Sync a shaker 1000 yada yada, that price is probably pretty awesome.

All premium cars have sync, including this car. Its a shaker 500 with sync which is standard on a premium car.

Users who are viewing this thread