Need help with the weight of our stock seats

02cobraguy

Established Member
I'm going to be shipping out my front seats and rears. I'm curious if anyone has sold any seats from their 03/04 cobra and they know how much the shipping weight was. I need to know so I can let the buyer know how much to send me for shipping. Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
u need to box them up super super tight..meaning the boxes shouldnt be much bigger than the seats or you could get an "oversize" charge. the drivers seat is about 62lbs and the passenger one is 44lbs. i paid right around $100 to ship them via DHL i think it was...good luck!

02cobraguy

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:

I'm with you on that one lol... I know a damn box almost costs that much.. And i'm getting hooked up from my friend at UPS. I'm shipping my two front seats AND my back seat. I think it'll prob run me about $200 w/ boxes. :bash:

Evil_Merlin

Got VTEC?
Established Member
03 Cobra guy said:
I'm with you on that one lol... I know a damn box almost costs that much.. And i'm getting hooked up from my friend at UPS. I'm shipping my two front seats AND my back seat. I think it'll prob run me about $200 w/ boxes. :bash:

I shipped my two front seats WITH mounting brackets to Ludes High Performance. Both seats cost exactly $54.28 to ship FedEx Ground.

What do I need to do, post the god damn receipt.

Users who are viewing this thread