Need Help With Saleen S7 Dyno Curve

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
I'm wondering what a dyno curve of a Saleen S7 would look like if it had a Whipple Supercharger on top pushing circa 20 pounds. I'm modding an S7 for GTR 2 (a computer racing simulation) and finally found the sounds, so now I need to figure out the engine curve. The TT S7 dyno charts obviously won't work. I need some pretty accurate guesses here. I want the car to be as accurate as possible. RWHP@ x RPM and RWT @ x RPM would be helpful. I also need to know what kind of power you guys think it might be pushing off idle. Those 3 things will give me a good idea as to how to design the engine curve in the code.

Fourcam330

Established Member
xilix said:
I'm wondering what a dyno curve of a Saleen S7 would look like if it had a Whipple Supercharger on top pushing circa 20 pounds. I'm modding an S7 for GTR 2 (a computer racing simulation) and finally found the sounds, so now I need to figure out the engine curve. The TT S7 dyno charts obviously won't work. I need some pretty accurate guesses here. I want the car to be as accurate as possible. RWHP@ x RPM and RWT @ x RPM would be helpful. I also need to know what kind of power you guys think it might be pushing off idle. Those 3 things will give me a good idea as to how to design the engine curve in the code.

Are you serious?

Are there even any whippled S7s out there?

There are so many unkown variables: How large of a blower was used? What's the C/R of the new pistons--unless you ripped the twins of a turbo one? Flow numbers for the heads? What kind of exhaust (diameter of primaries, etc.?) Cam specs? What kind of fuel is being used? etc etc etc

Because of all the unkowns, ultimately, unless someone's actually built one, you're never going to find an answer.

Defknotzero

Established Member
D's01Snake said:
um hey guys, im making a girlfriend on a game called the sims. Anyways what do boobs feel like?

:lol: I just spit the pepsi I was drinking out through my nose. Thanks. :lol:

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
I imagine a KB Gt500 would be very similar.
11682-2007-Ford-Mustang%20Shelby-GT500-Dyno.jpg

5.4 w/2.8KB = 8.2 liters

I would tweak the low end a little bit to make up for the difference in cubes and add a little more peak (shift the whole graph up possibly), but they would probably make power with the same basic "area under the curve"

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
I don't understand why it's so funny that I'm trying to develop a car for a racing simulation.

Thanks XR4T! Those will help me out.

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
I don't see any relation between a GT500 and whippled S7? You want accuracy and still haven't decided on what displacement blower you'll be running 20psi with...

aaandht

Established Member
Give me exact specs on the engine, blower, heads, cam and I can build you a dynosheet....

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
I don't see any relation between a GT500 and whippled S7? You want accuracy and still haven't decided on what displacement blower you'll be running 20psi with...

Supercharged v8 :shrug: :lol:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
D's01Snake said:
um hey guys, im making a girlfriend on a game called the sims. Anyways what do boobs feel like?

Ummm...ya know... like bags of sand...

So the TT S7 isn't fast enough with its 10 second 1/4 mile times, so you wanna put a whipple on it?

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
how is it a simulation when you haven't simulated anything, more like a racing stipulation.

just make how you would imagine it would look like.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
aaandht said:
Give me exact specs on the engine, blower, heads, cam and I can build you a dynosheet....

I'm workin' on it..

CalcVictim said:
how is it a simulation when you haven't simulated anything, more like a racing stipulation.

just make how you would imagine it would look like.

Do you speak english?

You guys can laugh and make fun, but I bet if any of you actually saw how complicated this was, and how good the end result is, you wouldn't be laughing. Just do me a favor and stop posting bullshit in here. I wanted help, not your low IQ attempts at making my thread into a joke or forcing it into smackdown. For some reason I knew in the back of my head that the immature jerks that run around here would ruin my thread. WOW, what a suprise!!!

Fourcam330 said:

Anything. 2.2, 2.6, I don't care. I need something to work with here.

Users who are viewing this thread