Need help with return system

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
I'm trying get to 750 area on e85 I have a fore double hat with aromotive 340 stealth pumps return regulator cpr rails kb boost a pump.... Im going to do a kb 2.2or Whipple2.3 high boost.... What size lines and best way to run them.... What kind of lines and fitting length ect.... I also have a zex wet kit that come off the rail now.. I would like to change that to a safer place if possible... 125 shotI also would 80# injectors handle this or would I need 105s thanks.... I the car in not a daily driver a street and strip car... I but mostly street stock long block have headers and 3" exhaust all the way back..... I thanks for all the help and options

SlowSVT

Established Member
AN10 feeds

AN8 return

You can't really go "too big" with fuel lines (makes it easier on the pumps to move the volume) but anything bigger than this is a bit overkill for our engines.

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Not to be a dick man but there is plenty of research to be done to know what you gotta do to get there. Just a lil info for ya im running a 2.2, Stage 3 Crowers, on 80s and E70 and made 660 rwhp and rwtq. Ran outta fuel at 5100 with twin GTs and a modified hat with upgraded line to the rail. Gonna be doing the LP return style kit. To be on the safe side when running E make sure you have a good 35% more fuel then it would take on pump/91.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
As they said 10an feed and 8am return. Hard to say what length bc everyone will run theirs different. I ran my feed/return up the driver side, feed the back of the rails, mounted the regulator on the EGR block off and ran passenger rail back behind the blower as the driver i used 60deg fitting to regulator.

Users who are viewing this thread