Need Help with Part #'s

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
I recently traded my stock blower & throttle body, intake, injectors, and some cash for a 2.9 whipple. I have decided to put it back to stock and trade for something else but I will need a few parts that I let go in the trade. There's one I know for sure I need and that is the tube from the egr to the manifold, but there's two others that I'm not certain about and thought maybe someone that's done the same swap might remember the specific items I'm referring to. I'm pretty sure one of the hoses connects to the back of the blower and goes to the rear of the engine, and the other runs from below the brake booster on the firewall and goes to the bves on the front of the engine (with the whipple), and with the stock blower it went to the inlet on the blower. I know this is pretty vague but I tried to be as specific as my memory will allow. Any help identifying these two hoses and possibly part #'s would be greatly appreciated!!

I called Steve at Tasca earlier and left a message but did not receive a call back.

Nsssane1

Established Member
You can go to the parts store and buy vacuum lines, cheap. I broke my quick connector and just used a vacuum hose and clamp, works like a champ and looks stock. should be 1/4" from the intake to the actuator and 3/8 from the booster.

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Thanks guys, that's definitely the correct part # for the egr tube, I can't really tell on the other item tho. I googled the part # it just shows a generic drawing instead of an actual picture.

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Got one more for y'all, I received my parts today but I need the O rings for the inlet. If anyone has a part # and where I can order them that would help out alot! Thanks!

50C7357F-65B7-409B-882D-55936D1DC17A_zpsceos9tzg.jpg

72C6DDC8-1B8A-4741-9EDF-85AAB1BAB130_zpsbgpferrx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread