Need help with naming my business

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
So, I am starting my own business and I am having trouble coming up with a name and a logo. My wife said someone at her work was going to work on a logo, but that has been for the past week and a half, and frankly, I need it somewhat sooner. If I can figure out what the logo will be, I will be able to get it drawn up. It needs to be simplistic enough that I can get it printed or embroidered on a shirt.

I am a certified dog trainer, and while I am able to do obedience, I prefer to work with/on specialized training. I really love scent detection for narcotics or explosives, but also know how to do protection, search and rescue, law enforcement, and assistance (service) dogs. Right now, the name we have is T.A.S.K-9 which stands for Texas Assistance and Specialized K-9s. The problem that I am having is that I am just not feeling that name. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help.

oldmodman

Established Member
How about "Superdog"

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krypto_the_Superdog]Krypto the Superdog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Of course their are quite a few dog trainers that are already named Superdog.

Maybe Superdog had an arc villain dog enemy, you could use that name.:lol:

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
I like the orig name you have, def unique! But maybe that's just me! Bet its very cool job! Good Luck with it!

03snakenvtn

Established Member
I agree, I like the name as well. The name of your business needs to be clear and to the point, and something people can remember. It doesn't get much easier than TASK-9. Don't try and overthink it.

ff500

Established Member
I like TASK-9 too! I wouldn't use those comas or periods that you have. Another name I just thought of all by myself would be "THE DOGTOR" Dog Training. Whichever name you choose, check online to see if its available in case someday you build a website.

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
Thanks for all the input! I never expected it to be so catchy. It just didn't seem to flow so well with me, but it isn't me that needs to remember it. lol.

oldmodman - I might have to use a picture of superdog and put it somewhere. haha.

Daniel - Nope, not yet. Unfortunately, I think it is going to be a while before I will be able to get another Cobra. Maybe once the business gets up and running...

Users who are viewing this thread