Need help with interior cleaning

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
Hey,
My buddy has an 02' IS300 with a beige interior that got messed up by a towing company. It looks like someone worked on an engine and then felt the need to touch all of his driver sides beige cloth and plastic. I currently don't have a picture of it since the cars not here, but i'll get a google picture for reference. We are looking at shampooing the cloth part and getting some type of stuff for the plastic. (Product brands would help!) What we are looking for is the best stuff on the market or recommendations for getting this stuff out and tips.

Hope that picture made sense, any help is appericated, thanks alot.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I would use some kind of light cleaner on cloth, possible woolite with a softer brush to get out.

Just use any thing thats not to aggressive on the plastic to get the stuff off, then re-protect it.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
SimpleGreen diluted 4:1 or greater (10:1) will take care of the plastic surfaces. IF it doesn't; try a 'regular' Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and gently rub the greasy area and immediately wipe w/a heavily water dampened cloth.

The cloth can be taken care of with any automotive specific carpet cleaner. Meg's Quick Out can be found most places now; 3M also has a few products on store shelves that work great as well. Any major chain will have one or the other.

If that doesn't work, a quick trip to WalWhore and acquire some of the Bissel high-traffic carpet cleaner. Blue bottle; just blot some onto a damp clot, then blot it onto the door panel and gently agitate. Should take it out as well.

Users who are viewing this thread