Need help with dynotech driveshaft adapter

JBN

Le Chupacobra
Established Member
After several days of searching and phone calls to dynotech yielding zero results, I figured I would ask the forum for some help.

I need the adapter for the dynotech 3.5" driveshaft. I picked up a used shaft that didn't come with an adapter. I tried calling Evolution where the shaft originally came from, they don't have it. Contacted dynotech, well have been trying, for several days now. No returned calls. Spoke with Derek at Lethal earlier, said he would try contacting them as well as they carry the same driveshaft. Beginning to feel like im up against a wall in finding this piece. Anyone out there know of where I can find this piece? Or if anyone happens to have one please message me.

Any help is always appreciated.

Jay

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Good Lord. Possibly one of the worst websites I've ever tried to navigate.

http://www.dynotecheng.com/?gclid=CLbL1bLPkMgCFYYRHwodLnUDVg

Ford made a "Lightening?"

And then I found this...

Dynotech.jpg

I'm sorry, but the above coupled with the fact that you can't get through to them and I'd be inclined to dump the shaft and move on to something else.

JBN

Le Chupacobra
Established Member
Yeah I hear those 2 piece carbon fiber driveshafts in the 13-14 cars is just junk, lol.

Trust me Tob If I hadn't got such a "next to nothing" deal on this shaft I would have kept looking elsewhere. I just never thought that no one would have/sell a significant part to what appeared to be a fairly widely used driveshaft.

4a7191a

Established Member
Local driveshaft shop maybe ? I had a problem similar on my ex's 99 cobra when I did a 03 cobra swap.

JBN

Le Chupacobra
Established Member
Local driveshaft shop maybe ? I had a problem similar on my ex's 99 cobra when I did a 03 cobra swap.

I believe that swap requires the 03/04 Cobra/Mach 1 pinion flange. im needing an adapter that goes from the 4 bolt driveshaft to the factory 6 bolt pinion. I appreciate the insight though.

Users who are viewing this thread