Need help with a new sig for my 04 DSG Mach

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Hey guys! Ive seen the sigs you guy's have done and they are just beautiful and sick as hell! So please guys can you help me out with a sick new sig? I would like (04 DSG Mach 1) on the top. Heres the pics i got.

277.jpg

170.jpg

pic142.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
keelynh7.jpg

jeffsigze7225-1.jpg

therealsigzf0.jpg

If anyone can make me a sig like these, with the pics i provided, i would greatley appreciate it!!! :beer:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Something like this? (Its not done yet but I dont want to continue if its not to your cup of tea)

33lk1uq.jpg

Riddla

Established Member
No problem I am bored today. Waiting for 8pm :banana:

Riddla

Established Member
Hahaha. Nice! I saw commercials for that show. How is it?

It's a pretty entertaining show. This is the start of the 2nd season and you will get you hooked on it if you watch it. Of course you will have some catching up to do first.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
It's a pretty entertaining show. This is the start of the 2nd season and you will get you hooked on it if you watch it. Of course you will have some catching up to do first.

Yeah, I'm pretty into 3 shows at the moment. CSI: Las Vegas (The Original), Supernatural, and my Favorite show South Park. Have you seen commercials for the new Terminator? I think that'll be pretty awesome.

Riddla

Established Member
Yeah, I'm pretty into 3 shows at the moment. CSI: Las Vegas (The Original), Supernatural, and my Favorite show South Park. Have you seen commercials for the new Terminator? I think that'll be pretty awesome.

If you mean the show yes. Looks like Christian Bale will be playing John Connor in the upcoming Terminator movie

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKygxKvpl7g"]YouTube - Terminator 4: Salvation (2009) - Official Trailer[/ame]

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Yeah Terminator Salvation! Thats guna be a good movie. Christian Bale is a pretty dam good actor if you ask me.

Riddla

Established Member
This is the closest i got:shrug:

qo68vq.jpg

23s7qdj.jpg

dyq39x.jpg

Last edited:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
WOW!!! Those are great! Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I was out doing some errands. I love the blue. Oh and i changed my user name to GoodtmsMach, lol. Thanks alot man!!!

Users who are viewing this thread