Need HELP with 03' Stage 3 Roush

Oh3SVT

Established Member
Posting for a buddie. He has a Stage 3 Roush with exhaust and an cai. He looking to do some things to the car for some more power and is having trouble what to go with. I think i read somewhere that the roushcharger only puts out 4#'s stock. Just trying to help a fellow mustang buddy get his so called 380hp roush to actually feel that fast. I have another buddy with a gt and some bolt-ons that can pretty much beat him. Please help! He has $4,000 to work with!! Let me know!

SMOKE

Old School ROUSH
Established Member
Dyno it ... if it's not outrunning a bolt-on GT it may not be running right.
PSI should be in the 6lb range, but again ... I'd look at it and confirm it's running right.

brucesvt

Established Member
you also might want to direct him to fnsweet.com but i am i with mineralgrey01gt just tell him to put on a KB:burnout:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Go to fnsweet.com Those guys are great, and some of their cars are freakin' QUICK! They would be the best guys to ask this question to. I'm 03trm8tr on that site. Have him hit me up and I'll point him to some knowledgeable guys over there

Oh3SVT

Established Member
sorry guys, been dealing with some issues of my term itself! thanks for the input ill be sure to hook him up with the site and also your names. thanks alot.

THE CAR IS A 2003 Stage 3

Users who are viewing this thread