Need Help? Want a Sig Pic? Help me Pro's

TermySnake

Established Member
i don't want to ask a lot, but can somebody but my car in the middle of the sig & put a Cobra Emblem on the side of the sig & A Terminator Robot on the other side. Hope i'm not asking a lot. oh! & the color of the background is Black.

I only want my SB cobra in the sig, Don't want the SURROUNDINGS, only the car. Thanks alot in advace, it means alot to me.;-)

Last edited:

ryan071587

Established Member
here you go i kinda added a few of my own touches hope u like

kljcopy.jpg

TermySnake

Established Member
alright man here you go :beer:

termysnake.gif

Boy! you got some skillzz!! :rockon: I don't know what say man! i owe you a big time!

BTW! NICE Fox! looks like a champ. :thumbsup: i love to have one in my garage sitting beside my Cobra.

Thanks Ryan :beer:

ryan071587

Established Member
thanks that fox is my baby wish i could afford a cobra :nonono: lol o well maybe one day, jus let me kno if u ever need any photoshop work done ill be glad to help :rockon:

TermySnake

Established Member
thanks that fox is my baby wish i could afford a cobra :nonono: lol o well maybe one day, jus let me kno if u ever need any photoshop work done ill be glad to help :rockon:

you have to save some of your money from now on, so in a year or two, you might have a chance to buy one. ;-) Good luck with that.

No problem. will let you know if i want any photoshop. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread