Need help reuniting with an old car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Z

Established Member
If anyone can help me with this I would GREATLY appreciate it! I was told if I knew a LEO that maybe he/she could help me track down the new owner using the VIN number.

Back in 1990 my father purchased a 1989 Mustang LX 5.0 5-speed coupe. It's the car that got me hooked on my passion for Mustangs, I was 9 years old at the time. The car was in the family for almost 18 years, and unfortunately my dad had to let it go in 2007 to pay hospital bills (he was diagnosed with kidney cancer, but he's now doing good and is cancer free)

I realize that there are many notchback cars out there, but this car holds special sentimental value because it was my dad's pride and joy, and it's also the car I was obsessed about growing up. :p

The car fax shows the last owner is in Wright City Missouri.

I would love to find it, buy it back, fix up any issues it might need, and give it back to him. Again if anyone can help me out with this I will GREATLY appreciate it. :beer:

Last edited:

Eddie Z

Established Member
almost no way with the privacy laws

Yea, I figured that. I posted a thread on STLmustangs to see if anyone there has seen or owns the car, no bites. I think I'm just going to have to give up on this.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
That isnt going to happen here. That is a misuse of government database and there is no need to know. No LEO here will risk their career for that.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread