Need help reading my fuel pump duty cycle in a datalog

03_termi

Established Member
I just got done with some datalogging and need help reading my fuel pump duty cycle. Idk how to attach a file in a post but I can email it to you. I'm still on stock fuel system besides 60lb injectors and just trying to see if I have any more pump left for a small 50-75 shot or if I need to go ahead and buy the GT pumps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Did you select the fuel pump duty cycle PID? There's two versions. One reads to 1.00 and the other stops at .500. Easiest way to tell is if it hit .500 and flatlined, then you have the .500 PID selected. That being said, what did the duty cycle top out at? My guess is you're pretty close to maxed already.

03_termi

Established Member
Did you select the fuel pump duty cycle PID? There's two versions. One reads to 1.00 and the other stops at .500. Easiest way to tell is if it hit .500 and flatlined, then you have the .500 PID selected. That being said, what did the duty cycle top out at? My guess is you're pretty close to maxed already.
I selected FUEL_PMP_DC and fp_duty_cycle they were both about the same number and it raised all the way to .4999969 at 12.5 volts the fuel pressure never dropped under 39.x at wot.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Sounds like you have the .500 reading. Which means you're maxed out. I wouldn't chance any nitrous until you upgrade the fuel system.

Users who are viewing this thread