Need help quick

mistergee

NEW SVT 0WNER
Established Member
I broke the thread of my Schrader valve inside the fuel rail on my 03 cobra.
I know I'm a dunbass. Now my friend has a 02 gt and said I can have his fuel rail, my question is Will it fit? Is it the same type of rail?,
Please responds as fast as you can and thank you.

big dad

Established Member
My advise would be to call your nearest Ford parts dept. and find out if the fuel rails have the same part#. My guess is no.

2004silvercobra

Established Member
No the GT rails are different, Go to the market section im sure you can find a set cheap or try and fix your stock one if possible.

SxyMuffinSnake

Established Member
They are different. The GT fuel rail has somewhat of a lightning shape to it. Ours are straight. Also the mounting points are different.

Heres the GT

Heres ours

Last edited:

mistergee

NEW SVT 0WNER
Established Member
Thank you very much guys. I tried searching up stuff and couldn't find anything, by the time I called ford they were closed. Thanks for the pic aswell snake, I like how ppl on here help out.

mistergee

NEW SVT 0WNER
Established Member
I also have another question. I going with 60# inj, now I have a stock maf. So I go with. Ba2600 or ba2800? Or what do you guys recommend.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
I also have another question. I going with 60# inj, now I have a stock maf. So I go with. Ba2600 or ba2800? Or what do you guys recommend.

that depends, what type of blower and how much boost? and as stated the rails are different. the link to fordparts.com is a great resource.

mistergee

NEW SVT 0WNER
Established Member
Going with a ported blower stage 6 from steig. Over 14lbs I'm guessing. I also have a kb bap, twin gt pumps, jlt cai. Ported dragon tb and plenum. And sct tuner.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
on a ported blower and at only 14lbs you will be fine with the BA2600, they are good to 700hp but might as well just get the BA3000 since you're doing it, gives you room to grow and the price is the same. i sell both if you are interested and we offer a forum discount. let me know if you have any other questions.

SCT BA2600 Mass air Meter

SCT BA3000 Mass Air Meter

Users who are viewing this thread