Need help (please) Where and how much?

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Looking for parts and want advice where to get them, Aluminum DS, Radiator (fluidyne or steeda), Rear upper and lower control arms (non adjustable), Subframe connectors. I am going to be doing mostly road racing with a trip down the 1/4mile every now and then. Thanks

USMCracing

Established Member
Brothers is a good place to get parts from. Just get a MM&FF mag and look for the place that has the better price. I paid $349 for my Fluidyne from All Mustang Performance (AMP). You may want to look around on this forum before you buy a Aluminum DS. There is one guy that is have trouble with his and he is running 4.30's too. But all you stang parts get a copy of MM&FF and start shopping. Good Luck

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Thanks, I've been shopping, prices are about the same no matter where you go from what I've seen so far. Now service may be a different story.

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Originally posted by STAMPEDE3
Looking for parts and want advice where to get them, Aluminum DS, Radiator (fluidyne or steeda), Rear upper and lower control arms (non adjustable), Subframe connectors. I am going to be doing mostly road racing with a trip down the 1/4mile every now and then. Thanks
For the DS get a PST, for the radiator get the Steeda (better fit and cheaper price), for Control arms get some Hotchkis upper and lowers (they will get rid of the wheel hop and work GREAT for street or strip). And for subframe connectors get some Maximum Motorsports. ;-)

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Originally posted by STAMPEDE3
Thanks, ALLNTRL I've looked at all you said except the PST DS where to get that from?
www.pstds.com These are the best available! And TRUST ME, the Ford Motorsport Aluminum DS are CRAP!!! :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread