Need Help!!!! pcm issue?

hglhndr85

Banned
ok my cobras been runing like poop, missing,running extremely rich dumping fuel smoking,blue/whit smoke. all the sudden i didnt beat it or anything, i just started it up and all hell broke lose, any way i scanned the codes wit the predator, i got p0202 open circuit injectro cylinder 2. and a run rich code. ok i started trouble shooting, everyone was saying stuck open injector bc its dumping ALOT of fuel like it pools up in the exhust and its all u can smell. and it hesitates and shakes, swapped out #2 and #1 injector to see if the prob moved form 2 to 1, no good it stayed on #2 i also tried same wit coil packs,no good, now its running worse and threw a super charger overboost condition code??? im lost now i said screw it and called a rollback to take it to ford, the genius at ford didnt even know if they were allowd rto work on it, its out of warrenty so its ok, anyway the said they are leaning towards PCM problem, my car just turned 36k the coomputer shouldnt b bad ill know more monday, but does anyone know anything about these computers? problems? could the predator have screwd it up? and i heard that theres a longer warrenty on the computers is this true? bc i dnt want to throw money at a new pcm if i dnt have to, let me know wat u guys think
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread