Need help ordering 17/15 Weld RTS Combo

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
I'm about to place my order but need some help. The car is a solid axle swapped 03 cobra. I've searched and this is the info i've collected. I guess i just want to make sure

I will be ordering the "17 in. x 4.7" High pad for the front. I've got stock 03 cobra brakes up front and my search showed that i need the high pad clearance.

- Will it bolt right up without any other modification / spacer / grinding / etc.

- Also it says i will need a "Conical seat - 60 degree" will the stock lug nuts work. If not can i get help with a part number to order

Link to Front rims

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wld-71hb7047a19a

I will be ordering "15 in. x 10.275" Medium pad for the rear.

My only question for the rear is i need the correct part number for open ended shank style lug nuts

Link to Rear rims

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wld-71mb-510a65a/overview/

Last edited:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
71HB7047A19A
Weld RTS 17x4.7 high pad clearance
1.9 backspacing
^ info for fronts, yes you can run stock style lugs with these.

Rears I ran 15x10 with 6.5 back spacing. Not sure of part number, but I ran them with open ended shank lugs with washers.

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
71HB7047A19A
Weld RTS 17x4.7 high pad clearance
1.9 backspacing
^ info for fronts, yes you can run stock style lugs with these.

Rears I ran 15x10 with 6.5 back spacing. Not sure of part number, but I ran them with open ended shank lugs with washers.

Thanks!! Would you happen to have a part number to the shank lugs??

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
If you're running stock brakes in the rear you dont need to run the medium pad clearance ....it will clear the calipers without it ...the only difference is preferences the pad clearance .makes spkes bend .....

Users who are viewing this thread