Need Help! Metco Lower Pulley Interchangeable Kit

4JDM

Established Member
Hey guys,

Need a bit of help from the SVT Performance group. I purchased a 2004 Cobra and noticed that the lower crack pulley kit was missing a spacer that goes on the bottom of the alternator support. It's the smallest spacer of the kit. According to the Metco installation instructions it is on position "D" of the second page. Could some one please provide a height measurement of the spacer? I am contacting Metco as well in hope that they will sell me the spacer separately. I'd hate to have to buy a whole new kit. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

4JDM

Established Member
Image1667919873.282042.jpg

Here is a picture for reference!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I have my kit in a box still. Let me measure it and get back to you. I don’t think micrometer has a good battery so it may later today.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Worse comes to worse you should be able to order that spacer from a place like Grainger or McMaster Carr. I got to know their sites really well when I was doing an 8 rib swap on my 01 Cobra.

4JDM

Established Member
Worse comes to worse you should be able to order that spacer from a place like Grainger or McMaster Carr. I got to know their sites really well when I was doing an 8 rib swap on my 01 Cobra.
Agreed! However, I reached out to Metco and they sell it under their service parts. So I ordered it and we should be back to the street soon. Thanks to everyone who took the time to help. This place rocks!

Users who are viewing this thread