Need Help....Looking for 02 Sensors!!

01s281

Established Member
I decided to change my midpipe. Everything went well until I could not get the front 02 sensors out of the stock pipe. I finally got one out after 20 minutes of wrenching only to find that the threads look like they have completely melted! And for wants $110 each! Ya right...So if anyone has or knows where I can get 2 front 02 sensors it would be great!

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I decided to change my midpipe. Everything went well until I could not get the front 02 sensors out of the stock pipe. I finally got one out after 20 minutes of wrenching only to find that the threads look like they have completely melted! And for wants $110 each! Ya right...So if anyone has or knows where I can get 2 front 02 sensors it would be great!

It happens man...they get warped from the heat...I went with Bosch from Advance auto for around $60 like the previous poster suggested...however, I have heard of some people having issues runnin' non stock 02 sensors in our cars...if my car starts runnin rough...I will know where to look 1st lol, but I was in a bind and needed to get my car back on the road and Steve at Tousley's Ford was a 1000 miles away...

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
the bosch's proved irratic and gave me trouble
best to stick with ford
saved a few dollars getting the bosch to soon dump em in the trash

Users who are viewing this thread