Need help is Texas...

My_1st_Stang

Established Member
Looking for a place around San Antonio that can help me in achieving my "full bolt-ons" goal.

The mechanic that I am using has been doing my work for over ten years but is not willing to do some of the work I want. Like headers, mid-pipe etc.

Any help or leads are greatly appreciated.

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
Looking for a place around San Antonio that can help me in achieving my "full bolt-ons" goal.

The mechanic that I am using has been doing my work for over ten years but is not willing to do some of the work I want. Like headers, mid-pipe etc.

Any help or leads are greatly appreciated.

Murillo Motorsports. It's off Judson and I-35 North. They have done great work for me.

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Hey FATPAUL, I didn't know you were on this forum, too. Whatup? I had to pass on the rims, sorry.

To the OP, I was going to say Murillo, also.

Hey man, not alot just workin on the ol' cobra, hows S.A.? I may be down there on Sunday. O the rims lol i want em gone!

BTW call for Murrillo to set up appointment its hella busy down there.

CobraBen98

GO SPURS GO!
Established Member
Hey man, not alot just workin on the ol' cobra, hows S.A.? I may be down there on Sunday. O the rims lol i want em gone!

BTW call for Murrillo to set up appointment its hella busy down there.

That sucks because I'll be in Houston on Sunday. We should definately get together to take pics and stuff sometime soon otherwise. Are you going to that mod day for LSS in UC on Sunday??

Users who are viewing this thread