Need help installing Autometer electric fuel pressure gauge

adamz1le28

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Got the Lunar series electrical Fuel pressure gauge in the mail today and I have a couple questions.

Apparently, I need to buy Autometer part# 3280 in order to do the installation, is this correct? Do I need anything else or is that adapter the only thing?

Thanks

- Adam

MIKEC501

Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
the signal:noise is getting bad here again. why even have a searchable database of threads if everyone is just going to post the same questions over and over again?

give us new guy's a break i have tried the search on a few thing's and got no help out of it. besides if you have seen these questions before then don't read them again and don't leave a smart a$$ remark let someone answer the guy that want's to help him.

mobius

CDM 2009
Established Member
there are several posts about this just check around... some very good ones that is where i got the info to hook up mine. sorry dont have the links to give you though it was several months ago
what mods on your car? do you go to the bradenton track often?

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
i DID help. read the link i posted there, sparky - its got all the part numbers and took all of about 30 seconds to find.

am i some sort of genius because i can search for "autometer fuel pressure fitting?"

MIKEC501 said:
give us new guy's a break i have tried the search on a few thing's and got no help out of it. besides if you have seen these questions before then don't read them again and don't leave a smart a$$ remark let someone answer the guy that want's to help him.

MIKEC501

Established Member
mobius said:
there are several posts about this just check around... some very good ones that is where i got the info to hook up mine. sorry dont have the links to give you though it was several months ago
what mods on your car? do you go to the bradenton track often?

so far i just put a k@n cai on last week. i only live like 15 min. from the track i have been going there for year's do you live close?

MIKEC501

Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
i DID help. read the link i posted there, sparky - its got all the part numbers and took all of about 30 seconds to find.

am i some sort of genius because i can search for "autometer fuel pressure fitting?"

no i dont think your a genius just a smart a$$.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
MIKEC501 said:
no i dont think your a genius just a smart a$$.

I have to tell you noob...you're not off to a good start. Shelby has been around a long, long time and although he gets frustrated from time to time, he's a wealth of good information. I know a couple of other guys here (in particular one from Michigan who is in the process of hanging hair dryers) who also get frustrated by the lack of searching. They too are a huge help with a wealth of knowledge. It's not nice to piss that database off!!

Users who are viewing this thread