Need help in M.B. asap.

bond99

Established Member
It looks like my heatexchanger(under sc) has started leaking coolant into the engine, my level ran low and the car was acting up on the way down here to Mustang Week, i let it sit overnight to cool down, the res. was empty this mornig so i put a bit of water in it to see if I could find the leak, and white smoke starts coming out of the engine.
I need to fine a shop in the MB area ASAP, or I'm gonna be stuck down here. If I had enough tools I could pull it myself, but no such luck.
If anyone has info on a place please post up, or have them call Kurt at 614-209-1428
Thanks, fellas.

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
PM Sent

I don't have any tools out here with me, but if you need a ride somewhere before the Planet Hollywood meet, I'll help you out.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm pretty sure we have all the necessary tools. I may be able to get you a replacement part at a decent price too. Let me know if we can help.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It doesn't look like I'll be able get the core here in time. If you need the tools we should be able to help you out.

bond99

Established Member
Thanks guys, i went ahead and by-passed the IC altogether, I wont be able to go into boost, but it will run, and get me home.

no1sirbutler

Established Member
Thanks guys, i went ahead and by-passed the IC altogether, I wont be able to go into boost, but it will run, and get me home.

thats prolly your best bet. when it comes to fixing stuff on the fly your never have the right tools and/or find other problems your not prepared for. imo I would wait till you get home unless you have no other option.

Users who are viewing this thread