Need help identifying these Recaros

Epikmach

Established Member
They look like typical Recaro seats with Saleen head rests. I got a set for $65 out of a mid 90's VW that have the exact same shape as those... I plan on getting them recovered to match the red interior in my 91...

DSC_0009.jpg

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
They may be thirdgen Trans Am Recaros.....oops, just looked, I must have been thinking of the thirdgen Camaro seats with CamaroCamaroCamaroCamaro all over them....and there was an thirdgen Trans Am Recaro edition. Hmmm, still not sure wtf those came out!

navi243

Established Member
They look like typical Recaro seats with Saleen head rests. I got a set for $65 out of a mid 90's VW that have the exact same shape as those... I plan on getting them recovered to match the red interior in my 91...

DSC_0009.jpg

I first thought they were these seats as well, but if you look at the seat bottoms on the ones i posted they have pull out knee bolsters, and the entire seat bottom is broken up into pieces

NIL8R

I PROMISE IT WON'T HURT
Established Member
They call them "Fishnet Recaro's" here in the UK, not sure about the vomit colour scheme however.

Epikmach

Established Member
I first thought they were these seats as well, but if you look at the seat bottoms on the ones i posted they have pull out knee bolsters, and the entire seat bottom is broken up into pieces

after I posted, I did notice that they had the pull out knee bolsters like many Fox seats do. Mine however don't have those.

Users who are viewing this thread