need help from police officers

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
ok traveling home tonight i was going down a street that is known for hiding cops but it was raining and i was behind a cop for about 300 feet, he switched lanes and i was traveling at 45 mph and the speed limit is 35 and i know that but the cop was going about 45 and i have 2 spedometers in the car, the one on the dash and my dvd headunit has a digital spedo so i made sure it was approx 45 and it was 45.7 mph so slowly but surly i pass the cop and the second i pass him he pulls behind me and flips on the lights and im like, no way, so he pulls me over and he said he had pulled me over before and he said i was going 55 and i said there is no way im going to blow past a cop at 55 on a 35 are you kidding me? so he said he gave me a break and got me for 50 now i did admit to speeding but 10 mph over? now i know it was raining but i just wanted to get home and it was not raining that hard... so if you think i go into the court and tell the judge that he may have something against my bright red truck with no license plates? ive only been stopped now twice... and both times by him... but i let the judge know that information you think he might just impose a fine on me and throw out any driving record points? because my ins. cant go up anymore.

EvergreenSVT

Established Member
First of all, thats a run on sentence, and now my head hurts.

Second of all, pony up the cash and get a lawyer, he can almost definitely get you out of this. They know people, like the prosectutor and probably the judge.

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
I'm afraid I don't understand your position. You admit to speeding - in the rain where the basic "speed too fast for existing conditions" kicks in and posted speeds go out the window. You clearly indicate you are at least 10 miles over the limit - in the rain following a cop and then passing him. You are very worried about your insurance rates going up, however you pass a cop - in the rain - while traveling 10 miles over the posted speed limit - on the street known for hiding cops....................

If I were you I would pony up the fine and hope the judge doesn't read this forum...................

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
ahh fugg it... watch me work the magic... ill get off of it, forget i even said anything.... i admit to that being a retarded post because i was angry and was not thinking clearly

Users who are viewing this thread