Need help from all you Bullitt owners

biohawk1

Established Member
I have an 01 Bullitt. Now ive seen some type of decal/or tint for the rear quarter windows that had the Bullitt production number in it here on the forums. Can someone point me in the right direction of getting a set for my bullitt.
Thanks

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
The only place Ford put the production numbers is on the drivers side shock tower and under the rear seat under the carpet. If you need a replacement, Ford made one extra for every car that you have to go to a dealer to ask for (if they still have them). Otherwise you are out of luck unless you want to make your own.

biohawk1

Established Member
I understand that, but what im talking about is obviously aftermarket.
I know ive seem pictures of a few members cars on this site that had this decal and im hoping they speak up.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
are you talking about these?

IMG_20130510_185902_682_zps3a1b6a4f.jpg

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I know you said in the window but the only place I can think of makes quarter window stickers but the site is down so I can't get to it right now.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
No that's not it, but where did you get that decal?

thats not mine. I guess there is a couple places that sell those plaques. Found them on imboc.com. just search for bullitt plaques. lots of threads on them. I am pretty sure the stickers you want are at onin60.com but the site is down at the moment.

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
I never bought any but was going to from on in 60, looks like their site is down, shoot them a call about "Quater Window Build Number Decals".
Here's the site.
WE'LL BE BACK

Users who are viewing this thread