Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not be interested

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blown96Mystic

Established Member
wanted to know how much would be a good price to charge. the business is door to door car/truck fuel filling service. you pay a monthly charge plus the price of gas. you would pay at the end of each month.

a 20.00

b. 25.00

c. 30.00

d. not interested

it is also different prices for the amount of fill ups per month. like 3 per month would be 20.00. but if you want 5 per month it would be more but break down less per fill up.

thanks

LS2GTO

Established Member
As in what, you come to my house and fill up my car in the driveway as apposed to me having to go out to a gas station?

Blackness03

Established Member
might be ok for something on the side but people aren't going to pay that the way things are right now. really...i don't see anyone paying that unless they are very lazy people

Blown96Mystic

Established Member
yeah the night before by 10pm you go to my website and say u need a fill, and by morning your car will be full. i know people hate to stop and get gas especially in the winter. keep in mind these prices are for a monthly membership

allister

Established Member
I would start out low at first to get as many customers possible, then down the line if you like it and find yourself over booked or something, start to charge slightly more until you're at a good level. Good luck!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
lol my mom would need this, everytime i gotta run an errand for her in her truck her damn light is on!

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
lol....i just don't see much profit being made here....maybe I'm wrong! lol

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The way I see it... Unless I drive my home car on an empty tank, I will be going out the next day somewhere that most like has a station along the way. Why would I pay someone to do this?

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
I see that as a failing business, IMHO.
There are outfits down here that fill up boats though for those who have their boats on a lift or docked behind their house.

stangin99

Established Member
The only way this might ever possibly maybe work, is if your gas supplier gave it to you at wholesale prices.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
+ the fees and permits involved in the storage and transportation of gasoline, and the business insurance that would go with it..

Not a good idea IMO

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
do an after hour daycare for all the party animals.....$30 an hour baby!

Blown96Mystic

Established Member
i already have it going on and im making good money with it but i guess i shouldnt have a membership type thing is what you guys are saying. i have some contracts with business and i come in while people are at work and fill there cars up for a price. i play pro hockey right now and my buddy is doing this for me till i am done. thanks for the no go on the membership stuff

allister

Established Member
i was thinking about this the other night....idk what kind of area you live in but this would maybe appeal to women who work alot. for example, i leave for work when its dark out, and bc its so early i dont want to get gas. and i don't come home until its dark and late out, and it can be scary going to a gas station late at night by yourself when no body else is really around. just a thought.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Not trying to rain on your parade but.... do you realize the DOT permits you will have to obtain to transport fuel?? the insurance requirments are alone are crazy. You will have to be under strict DOT regs and its all a pain in the ass, as well as expensive

just a thought. godd brainstorm tho.....:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread