Need help finding who makes these headers!!

svteezy

Established Member
I am looking for some headers that used to be sold on eBay I believe. They are pretty cheap and instead of shooting forward they go out the side through the opening in the k member.

What I'm doing is I have a coyote motor in my 86 fox and I'm building a turbo setup. I need a header that doesn't come forward due to clearance issues. If I could find a set that fit a 4.6 I will cut the flanges and fit them to coyote flanges. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Here is a link to the style header I'm referring too

Build pics, TFS headed 2v turbo car | Mustang Forums at StangNet

svteezy

Established Member
I think those are some eBay headers. I think the ones that MMR sells also look like that.

You are correct! I just checked out the MMR headers and they are IDENTICAL to the ones in that link that i posted that were purchased off ebay for $200. I have read on another forum that supposedly MMR got hooked up with this chinese company and they are buying the headers from them and turning around selling them for way more. I wish they were still listed on ebay because i would buy them in a heart beat. MMR wants $699 for the headers and i just dont want to spend that much and still have to customize them to fit you know?

Ebay $200
(not on ebay anymore)

htzbk6.jpg

MMR $699

8x4epi.jpg

I really wish i could find the actual builder of the headers so I could buy them directly.

svteezy

Established Member
Oh really? Would you part with just the headers? I don't need waste gates or any of that. I know I'm going to have to still customize them to fit my car but they would be a great platform to start with

y2k2gt

2V PoWereD
Established Member
I'm asking $600 shipped for everything in the pic below. No one would ever need the other pipes if I sold just the headers. How much are you willing to pay for the headers and up-pipes as they were welded to the headers? I also have one headers that is new with the v-band flange cut off I'd include also.
DSCF4024.jpg

2013-01-03_21-03-39_232.jpg

2013-01-03_21-04-04_185.jpg

svteezy

Established Member
Man I really dont want to low ball you because im sure you have a lot invested in that setup. But to me the only thing i can use are the headers. Im sure you could sell the wastegates to someone. and also you could cut the up-pipes off because i cant use them and it would only make shipping crazy expensive. I understand if you want to keep it all together but if you are interested in doing that then we could try and work something out

y2k2gt

2V PoWereD
Established Member
$100 shipped for the single header. Then you could just copy it and make another.

Users who are viewing this thread