Need Help Finding this wheel

ITL Cobra

Established Member
Can anyone help me by finding the name of this wheel??

163773_1703546800203_1583986914_1637448_2919450_n.jpg

94venomV8

Established Member
Almost looks like the True Forged turn ten with more of a arc in the spokes. I cant find a definate answer for you there are too many wheels that look like that.

M3xpress

Established Member
I looked through a few companies, found a couple that were close, but didn't have that curve to the spokes.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
From the tiny piece of center cap in the OP's pic; it kinda looks like the Asanti shield/logo.

Spokes look like straight w/ an arch...

http://www.asantiwheels.com/2010wheelGallery/wheelDetail.php?galleryID=110

[ame="http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352836"]FS 22" Asanti AF128 3pc Wheels - bimmerfest - BMW Forums[/ame]

Vossen VF082 also looks similar.

The Asanti seems real popular with the BMW guys; but crap, everyone and their sister has a wheel about like that.

Last edited:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
do you have more of a side shot? it would be easier to see the center cap and pick the wheel maker

ITL Cobra

Established Member
I looked through a few companies, found a couple that were close, but didn't have that curve to the spokes.

This is my issue, I cant find a 10 spoke wheel with that curve

Saw that one too, but still not what I am looking for.

do you have more of a side shot? it would be easier to see the center cap and pick the wheel maker

A friend found this photo, but can not find any other information, on the wheel.. If I could get a better shot it would be eaiser.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
here are the two i found that could be it or look simialr...

am forged virtuoso
bg_virtuoso_ba_1.gif

iforged fabulous
IMG_1835-1.gif

mineralstangt

Established Member
Honestly, the iforged are probably going to be the closest thing you'll find next to finding that actual wheel without heavy research but I don't believe they are iforged. If you look at the separation in the spokes between each lug hole, you'll see how they go into the wheel and line up with the lug hole, the iforged don't.

Last edited:

Redmustang47

Mustang Obsessed
Established Member
lol hey dude I LOVEEEE these wheels. I just can't seem to figure out who makes them
worn_out_tire_tread.jpg

yeah, I think you can pick some up at the junk yard. Those tires are pretty rare though so you might need to post it on another forum to see if anyone else knows where to get them:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread