Need help finding this bumper...

Mach_Won

Powered by Donuts
Established Member
Hey, i was just wondering where i can find this bumper? I have read about it and seen pictures but i cant remember where, there was also a thread about it but it doesnt have any info on where to get it or how much....what i do know is that the stang it is on is called the FT 402 and it is pictured in kw suspensions ads....any help would be greatly appricated..thanks!
mustang_bumper_large.jpg

lxfiveoh

Established Member
i think it is a one off. i dont think its made it into production yet

o3BLUEMACH1

Established Member
I just saw that same ad yesterday and said "OMFG that bumper is awesome!" If you find out who sells em post it here.... I want one too!

Last edited:

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
after searching MANY back issues( i knew i'd seen a feature on that car) oct/nov issue of Modified Mustangs page 78 (779hp azure mach on cover). anyways, the kit was made by HPA motorsports and in the article it stated the front bumper and side skirts will be available through their website/catalog . so i guess check www.hpamotorsports.com , the kit was made "in-house" by them like 05roush already stated. or call them @ 604-598-8530

Last edited:

Mach_Won

Powered by Donuts
Established Member
276sonic03 Thank you that is exactly what i needed. i couldnt remember where the hell i read about this bumper but now i remember. thanks for the help and if i can get this bumper ill let everyone know that is intrested so that maybe i can help some others find it also. thanks

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
I wanted that bumper... but the company said it will ship next week... then next week... then next week... I got tired of waiting and got a roush one. heard from alot of other people with the same experience... they were advertising it but not ready to sell.
I have seen ONE black GT on a forum that actually had it on... so I guess they are shipping now.

499 for fiberglass is pretty expensive though, I'm glad I changed my mind

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
xtreme02gt said:
$499 + Shipping is ALOT for a bumper cover.. Plus you get NO foglights or anything with it DAMN!!!!!!

the article on it stated that the bumper has functional cooling ducts. so really dont know where you'd get to put any foglights :shrug:

Mach_Won