Need help finding the right H-Pipe

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
Hey guys I am looking for a full length Off-road H-pipe that will work with stock manifolds. My dad hates me changing my exhaust because we live in a quiet town and a very quiet neighborhood. Well since I am off at College 8 months out of the year I figured that I would buy cat deletes or an Offroad H-pipe and just bolt it on and swap back before I go home for Christmas and summer. The only issue that I have had is I can't find the right product. All of the ones I can find are for long tubes, or have to be welded up to the car. Any help would be appreciated.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I'd vote for boss H pipe. It's a little more expensive than all the other h pipes, but you can remove and replace the resonators somewhat easily if you ever want it louder/quieter

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
Thanks PC03GT! I think the Lethal offroad H is the best option after weighing it. I didn't even think to look at them.

Justin81

Established Member
I brought my car to JPC for my exhaust. I requested an off road H-pipe and they used one from JBA. It sounds amazing and I never had a lick of trouble with it.

i want boost

Established Member
mid pipe tuning

i am thinking about doing this shortly, want headers, but financially they will have to wait, for O/R with stock headers is a tune required? or i heard, but want to double check. that with a hand held i can just turn the rear O'2's off and be fine W/O a re tune tune. is this true? stock or modded, im running vmp tvs, but would like to avoid $2-300 re tune

Users who are viewing this thread