Need help finding inner CV joints.

1999-COBRA-6661

[S]pecial[V]ehicle[T]eam
Established Member
Right now my car is at the shop getting converted to a 31 spline diff. with 03 halfshafts but I was an idiot and didn't notice the halfshafts were not complete and came without inner CV joints :bash: Does anyone here know where I can find just the inner CV joints new or used. I tried calling steeda and Ford but they can't even give me a part number. :shrug:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Unfortunately, you cannot buy just the CVs and I'd be shocked if you could find them. You will likely have to purchase another set of halfshafts.

I hope you didn't pay much since they are pretty much worthless if incomplete.

poneypower

They call me Shipwreck!
Established Member
Man that sucks. Where did you buy them if you don't mind saying. I almost made that mistake. I would be pissed if it was on here or on an auction site and they didn't discolse that they were incomplete. I see people trying to sell "stock 03/04 half shafts" and when you ask them if they are complete they say "well their missing the inner cv from when I upgraded to level 5s" that's :bs: get your money back if that is the case. Otherwise just get a set of brand new ones from Steve at 10% over cost, better peace of mind too.

Users who are viewing this thread