• Truck #1

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Truck #2

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
I need help picking the truck I want both are in good condition with working A/C I like the second one because of the 4 door thing but the first one has quite a bit done to it where the other is pretty much stock except for exhaust and rims and tires. They are both in the same price range too

78 Chevy Long Bed 4x4, 6'' inch Superlift Spring Suspension Lift Kit. 35'' mudd terrain tires with Eagle aluminum alloy wheels. Turbo 400 rebuilt transmission. Rear end is a Corporate 14 bolt with a detroit locker and 4:10 gears. Hurst Rachet shifter. 454 generation 6 big block over 10,000 invested in rebuild and high performance modifications on motor. Edlebrock carb. TRW pistons. High Performance roller rockers and camshaft. Pertronix Distributor. Two 10'' cooling fans and one 8'' or 10'' oil cooler fan. High Performance Motor mounts. Dual 40 series flowmaster exhaust system with ceramic coated headers. Passes emissions.
3n33k33ld5O05T55Pf99idafddcafd8a51fd7.jpg

or

4x4 454 motor
good tires
don't ask about the miles the Motor was replaced 10mths ago,
the Motor is 8 cylinder the truck is in good conditions
2lmx5yh.jpg

Last edited:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What are your goals? Towing, mudding, daily driving? Knowing nothing, I would pick truck #1 as it seems to be a pretty stout machine, but I hate the color.

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
just an all around truck I want 3/4 to 1ton because of the axles mostly but I will tow stuff with it car trailer camping trailer that kind of stuff, and I will offroad with it too, but I have two kids and a wife that would like to ride in it also so I like the 4 door but my concerns are the same because I dont know who replaced the motor, I drove it and it seems to be running a little rough for a new motor intermintent misses, but it has a quadrajunk carb so this could be a big reason why. I havent driven the other one yet but I am going to today.

Last edited:

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
thanks to everyone that replied I couldnt make a decision I like em both but I think Truck #1 is it

coolmanclyde

Established Member
Truck #1 for weekend mudder

Truck#2 for decent everyday hauler

I think the #2 will turn out to be the better of the two. Just my .02

Users who are viewing this thread