NEED HELP Deciding which cobra to buy!

Caleb Naasko

Established Member

jrichber

browser
Established Member
Craigslist link don't work... And for the price of the torch red I would say hell no even if it is as clean as the pics make it look. Can find a lot better deal than that.

Caleb Naasko

Established Member
Craigslist link don't work... And for the price of the torch red I would say hell no even if it is as clean as the pics make it look. Can find a lot better deal than that.

The torch red they will take 23000 out the door . taxes and fees all together.

The sonic blue is 51k miles and bunch of mods.over 500rwhp but it worries.me cuz he drove it.hard and he will take 21,000

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
you'll always pay a little more than the cars worth through a dealer...that's just how it is.

do you know the history of the blue car? That would go a long way with me. That Red one looks nice, just hard to tell if it was de-modded then turned in.

Caleb Naasko

Established Member
you'll always pay a little more than the cars worth through a dealer...that's just how it is.

do you know the history of the blue car? That would go a long way with me. That Red one looks nice, just hard to tell if it was de-modded then turned in.

I think I'm gonna go with torch red. And it has a 2.76 pulley and tune 23k out the door

MattG04

Established Member
Im partial to torch red and its worth what your willing to pay if your happy with it go for it no offense op

Users who are viewing this thread