Need help choosing

CGoeschel

Established Member
I'm buying another Boss 302 and I have a choice between the grabber blue regular boss or the black laguna seca. I've always wanted a grabber blue car but the thought of the black laguna is awfully tempting even though its going to be a pain to take care of. Your thoughts?

LindsayEOD

Established Member
I think the GB would be my choice. The black is a huge PITA to take care of. That's one of the reasons I sold my '11 GT, I couldn't take the constant maintenance. Plus, I'm not sure the LS is worth the extra $.

jaywoo

Soooo Boss
Established Member
If money is no issue I'd go with the LS. There was a black one sitting right next to my Red one at the dealer and I really wanted it but it was over my budget. Had they been the same price or even really close I would have that instead.

NJSP117

Established Member
Grabber blue rocks! :rockon:

IMG_1822.jpg

jayman33

I just picked up a White Boss lastnight. I'm not a fan of the GB but thats just personal opinion. The 5 minutes after you clean the Black LS it would look sweet..... then be dirty again. lol

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I'm buying another Boss 302 and I have a choice between the grabber blue regular boss or the black laguna seca. I've always wanted a grabber blue car but the thought of the black laguna is awfully tempting even though its going to be a pain to take care of. Your thoughts?

Black, in the Las Vegas heat ? :burn:

Get the blue and do a FRPP suspension and brake duct cooling kit and you'll have the best of both worlds.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
GB all the way Goesch!! He won't have it long enough to consider value!! He has already had a GHIG 13' Boss......not too mention 4 Terminators, 2 GT500's, both Bullitt's (01, 08), Mach 1, Lightning, 2 93' Cobra's, 11' 5.0... the list goes on!

Grant808

Established Member
Get the GB. Sell it to me when you're done with it...so I can have a second Boss!

Seriously, I wouldn't want to own another new black mustang...unless it's slated to be a total garage queen.

CGoeschel

Established Member
Wow! I must say I'm surprised. I thought for sure everyone was going to say LS. I guess I could save the extra money on the GB and buy a bunch of aftermarket stuff to personalize it a bit.

Djs

Established Member
LS. That black color is BOSS in and of itself! I wouldnt complain about any Boss, but if you have one already, you've got to get an LS!

CGoeschel

Established Member
Looks like the decision was made for me yesterday as someone came in and bought the Seca . Figures, it sat for a month with nothing and when I decide to buy it, someone comes in and gets it...lol....that's my biz....glad we made some money on it.

mtrsprt

Established Member
After seeing a few GB Boss's, I must say.....It's just as nice if not nicer than my GHIG color!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread