Need Help Checking Over This Deal

jon_0_3

Established Member
Hello all,

I'm newer to the Mustang world and picked up a 04 Mach 1 last year. Spent the past year going over things and getting the car in good running order. I have always wanted to do an eaton swap on the car and have found plenty of kits over the years just been waiting for the right timing. Wife is 38 weeks pregnant today so baby could come at any moment now. I came across a guy selling a low mile (>50k) Termi motor with supercharger. Selling off his Fox body project car. Price seems reasonable but looking things over all he has is whats in the pic. I have noticed things are missing like all the pulleys off the pulley bridge, the alternator, no coolent crossover, no heat exchanger. But not sure what else is missing. I asked him to send over more detailed pics and will update this thread when I get them. If you could help me make note of what you see is missing. Any causes for concerns or anything else I should check please let me know. Thanks for you time and help.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Bottom End.jpg
    Bottom End.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 133
  • D Side.jpg
    D Side.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 148
  • Head.jpg
    Head.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 140
  • P Side.jpg
    P Side.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 132

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
from what I can see, all the vacuum lines, the egr, the intercooler pump is missing, idler pulleys

Users who are viewing this thread