Need help/ car will not start.

SnakeGrunt97

Established Member
Hey guys need some help car was running fine before i took the battery out to help jump my buddy's car.. And then put it back in let it charge for a while no problem, and then the car started to make a loud winning noise could not really decide were it came from but was from under the hood, so my buddy says it was you solenoid so took his off and tried that sure enough it was the solenoid but then went to auto zone bought one put it on and about 10 min let it charge turned it of then turned it bk on then did it again but the weird thing is that when i put a battery charger on it burned it up put some jumper cables on the same thing they got so hot had to remove with a towel, oh ya when i put the charger on with out the key in it it sounded like it want to crank from the starter, so i am thinking i need a starter but need some advice before i start buying parts.. Thank sorry for so long. :shrug:

cody_288

Established Member
Punctuation. Please. It's hard to decifer your long rambling thoughts. The more clearly and concisely you can put your story to words the better chance you have to get proper help.

SnakeGrunt97

Established Member
Punctuation. Please. It's hard to decifer your long rambling thoughts. The more clearly and concisely you can put your story to words the better chance you have to get proper help.

Thanx but no Thanx. dude if ur not going to help then don't comment.

SnakeGrunt97

Established Member
My BABY is bk on the road, I guess when the starter locked up it must have surged or something to the charging/starting system had to replace the selioned, starter, alternator, and the battery but oh well now i now my shit is good to go:banana:

WillyB93

Established Member
Well good deal that's the way it works sometimes when one goes they all go!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread