Need help!!! can not start my engine

svt_king_cobra

Established Member
Hi,
I have a problem in staring up my 2013 shelby after installed custom tune and the following aftermarket parts:
1-Whipple 2.9 with 3.25 pulley
2-Long tube header 1 7/8 KOOKS
3-X pipe 3" KOOKS
4-Ford Racing super cobra jet oval throttle body
5- JLT Super big air 148mm
6-Kenne Bell Dual boosta pump

7-LungRacing custom tune
after installed all part a sign starts appear on my dashboard "car with lock in red color" and can not start my engine, i seems a security sign.
I removed the Ford Racing throttle body and install the stock one, in this case i was able to start my car BUT the idle RPM goes up & down then the engine stops "Orange screw wrench sign appeared"

Any one can help!!

Thanks,
Talal

Snoopy49

Established Member
I found this in the 2013 Mustang Owners Manual - Page 69

Anti-Theft Indicator
untitled2-1_zps5517a8f3.gif

The anti-theft indicator is located in the instrument cluster.
• When the ignition is off, the indicator will flash once every two seconds to indicate the SecuriLock system is functioning as a theft deterrent.
• When the ignition is on, the indicator will glow for three seconds, then turn off to indicate normal system functionality. If a problem occurs with the SecuriLock system, the indicator will flash rapidly or glow steadily when the ignition is on. If this occurs, switch the ignition off then back on to make sure there was no electronic interference with the programmed key. If your vehicle does not start, try to start it with the second programmed key and if successful contact your authorized dealership for key replacement. If the indicator still flashes rapidly or glows steadily, your vehicle will not start. Contact your authorized dealer as soon as possible for service.

Last edited:

mullens

Established Member
The Lund tune is set for the oval TB. When you put on the stocker that would explain the idle issues and wrench light.

svt_king_cobra

Established Member
It has been solved, returned to factory tune then strategy tune after than install the custom tune.:dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread