Need Help!! and or Opinions

God

Established Member
Well my worse fear came true today, I took my car into a pretty well known shop to have my 4.30's installed and i picked up my car and drove it home like a grandma and as i got closer to home i started noticing a decent Thump? and or Slapping noise.

It seems to be comming from right under my middle console and by my stickshift, i do know it is somewhere in the middle of the car, andyone have ANY IDEA what could be causing this? did they do a bad install? they are closed for the weeked so i am most likely bringing it back on Monday
any help is appreciated :( :( :(

God

Established Member
ive leaned towards driveshaft the noise is comming right from the driveshift area...im going to check it in a few since i got some time now, what a hassle :cuss: :cuss:

99 svtcobra

yea i think it is so stupid that one small turn of that driveshaft can throw off your alignment. Took me hours when the shop that put in my 4.10 put my driveshaft at the wrong degree and caused it to not be aligned. Had to raise the car move the driveshaft. Drive the car Shit noise still there. Raise the car change the degree again etc.... So when i finally found it i marked it with some yellow paint. Now i know where it goes!

cobrafan

Users who are viewing this thread