Need headlight advice

hoggendoss

Established Member
I was wondering if I could get some advice for new headlights for my 95 Cobra. I have been looking at different websites to buy them from (americanmuscle.com, latemodelrestoration.com, ebay.com) and I have ran into an issue. Some of the headlights and headlight kits are listed as specifically for Cobras and some of them are not specified as being for any specific model. Are the headlights and corners for our Cobras different that the ones on the GT's and V6's? Should I be sure to buy the ones listed specifically for Cobras? Also, if anyone has suggestions for more good websites to get them from, I'd definitely take a look. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
I was wondering if I could get some advice for new headlights for my 95 Cobra. I have been looking at different websites to buy them from (americanmuscle.com, latemodelrestoration.com, ebay.com) and I have ran into an issue. Some of the headlights and headlight kits are listed as specifically for Cobras and some of them are not specified as being for any specific model. Are the headlights and corners for our Cobras different that the ones on the GT's and V6's? Should I be sure to buy the ones listed specifically for Cobras? Also, if anyone has suggestions for more good websites to get them from, I'd definitely take a look. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mounting points are all the same. Stock cobra headlights and stock gt headlights for sn95 actually look different.
Cobra
fd2a0ec021.jpg

GT
PLP1590242.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread