Need headers input

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
Right now I'm running kooks stepped headers, 1 5/8 into 1 3/4 with a 3 inch collector. The headers I'm sure are an earlier model (purchased in 06-07 I believe). I'm perfectly satisfied with them other than they hang waaay to low for my liking and my ride height is not that that low right now.
So my question is what 1 7/8 headers are out there that don't hang extremely low? Ill snap a pic tomorrow so you can see what I'm dealing with. I'd really like to lower my car another 3/4 to an inch so show me what ya got fellas. Thanks

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
Where can u purchase them. Their site only advertises 1 3/4

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
Weird. Thanks for the info though. Is there anyway at some point you could get a side shot of the headers so I can see how they sit.

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
The car is away for the winter but the next time I stop by the garage that its in I will try to get a pic.

vr4

Established Member
+1 for ARH.

there was a thread posted a few weeks ago in the exhaust section and i asked for pics. i dont know why the thread is gone now but it looks like theres a good 2" or so more ground clearance compared to my kooks.

Kish4life

Established Member
I read a forum long ago that said I have to remove the motor in my 03 Cobra to install headers because of a clearance issue. Is this a true statement or have a been new headerless for no reason? =P

Users who are viewing this thread