Need good advice.....

1996mstgcobra

Established Member
Need help on what to do to my cobra to get the most out of my engine it has 130xxx stock... I've put 80% of those hwy miles... any advice on what bolt on's to add to wake up my cobra????

Last edited:

1996mstgcobra

Established Member
C'mon guys a little hand here???car is bone stock, pls shoot some ideas..Or is it too late to mess around with my engine at this point???it does have a knocking sound on the passenger side when at idle once it's going it goes away???

Last edited:

mark23svt

Established Member
I got mine with 140xxx miles i really didnt care about the mileage i just started modding it little by little. I started with a jlt cai and a mgw shifter, right after the shifter i added the subframes. After saving a little of money i got the whole rear end build. As we speak im saving to do either looks or more drivetrain and suspension but i would definitely start with subframes and shifter.

1996mstgcobra

Established Member
Thanks bro...I just started with my suspension I'm adding sportlines springs and qa1 adustable shocks...then after that I'm gonna attack the interior, drivers seat is pretty much toasted...I might score a decent set ot 03 cobra seats...then I'll probably go back to suspension...I guess my plan is to get it to handle power then work on it slowly....how does that whiter work for ya??

Users who are viewing this thread